- Apply for marriage license.
- Get a haircut, both bride and groom. (Don't wait 'til the last minute!)
- Attend final dress fitting, pick up dress after last-minute alterations.
- Begin preparing for name change. (Order new checks, call and alert all credit cards etc.)
- Confirm with ceremony location, officiant, reception location, caterer, photographer, videographer, florist, DJ/band and anyone else you have hired.
- Give final count and menu choices to reception location and/or caterer.
- Wedding shower, bachelor party, bachelorette party, etc.
- Write a list of music for your DJ/band you want to make sure is played at the reception.
- Complete place cards and seating arrangements.