Navigating Kohls.com is easy! There are two ways to shop:
1. Click through.
Use the left-hand and top navigation to click from a department (Women's) to a category (Petites') to a sub-category (Tops) to a specific product (Croft & Barrow® V-neck Tee).
2. Search. Type your keyword or item number in the search field in the top navigation, and click go. We'll search the site for matches to your request.
Internet Explorer 4.x for Windows
Internet Explorer 3.x for Windows
Internet Explorer 5.x for Mac
Internet Explorer 5.x for Mac X
Internet Explorer 5.x for Mac 9
Firefox 1.5 and higher for Windows
Firefox 1.0 and higher for Mac
Netscape 7.x for Windows
Netscape 6.x for Windows
Netscape 4.x for Windows
Netscape 7.x for Mac
Netscape 6.x for Mac
Netscape 4.x for Mac
Safari 2.0 and higher for Mac
Kohl's has stores nationwide and advertises nationally. Check our Store Locator for the Kohl's nearest you; there may be one closer than you think!
And remember — Kohls.com is accessible anytime, anywhere and features the same great brands and values that our stores are known for.
On nearly all the error messages you'll see on Kohls.com, we've included how-to directions for correcting the error. Simply follow the instructions we've provided, and you'll be back on track to shopping your favorite department store!
If you continue to encounter difficulties, just give us a call! Call Customer Service toll-free at (866) 887-8884. Or, send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We update our site every week with the same sale event you'll find in most of our stores nationwide. If you aren't seeing a change in the sale event, there might be a browser-based reason for the time delay. Your browser MIGHT be jam-packed with cached files that are getting in the way of your Website-viewing!
To clear your cache, follow these instructions.
For Internet Explorer Users
1. Open Internet Explorer.
2. From the top navigation bar, select Tools, Internet Options.
3. On the "General" tab, there's a middle box that says, "Temporary Internet Files. Pages you view on the Internet are stored in a special folder for quick viewing later." Click "Delete Files."
4. A dialog box will appear. Check the box that reads, "Delete all offline content," then click "OK."
For Netscape Users
1. Open Netscape.
2. From the top navigation bar, select Edit, Preferences.
3. On the right side, the third box down says, "History. History is a list of all the pages you have previously visited." Click "Clear History."
4. A dialog box will appear saying, "This will clear the list of pages you have previously visited." Click "OK."
5. On the left side of the preferences box, click the "+" next to "Advanced." Select "Cache."
6. In sequence, click both "Clear Memory Cache" and "Clear Disk Cache."
7. Dialog boxes will appear for each, saying, "This will remove all the files currently in your memory/disk cache." Click "OK" for each.