January 30-March 13, 2015.
(Check back later this month to nominate a young volunteer.)
How does it work?
- Students must be between the ages of 6 and 18 as of March 13, 2015 and not yet
a high school graduate.
- The studentís volunteer actions should be described in detail on the nomination.
- Volunteer efforts must have occurred in the last year and must have benefited people not related to the student.
- Winners will be chosen based on the benefits and outcomes of their volunteer service.
- Nominators must be 21 or older.
What can they win?
- Local winners will each receive
a $50 Kohlís Gift Card.
- Regional winners will each receive a $1,000 scholarship for higher education.
- National winners will receive a $10,000 scholarship, plus Kohlís will donate $1,000 to
a nonprofit of the studentís choice.