- Headquarters: Menomonee Falls, Wis. – a suburb of Milwaukee
- Founding Year: 1962
- Mission: To be the leading family-focused, value-oriented, specialty department store offering quality exclusive and national brand merchandise to the customer in an environment that is convenient, friendly and exciting.
- Tagline: expect great things
- Kohl’s is one of the nation’s most recognized retailers for customer satisfaction and has earned the trust and loyalty of shoppers by combining quality brands, value and convenience.
- Connect with Kohl's:
Associates and Locations
- Stores: 1,146 in 49 states
- Distribution Centers: 13 in nine states, including four e-commerce fulfillment centers
- Other Buildings: Kohl’s operates one of the largest retail photo studios in the country in Milwaukee,
a Design Center in New York City and a Design Studio in Santa Monica, CA.
- Growth: Kohl's opened 20 new stores and remodeled 50 locations in 2012.
- Number of associates: approximately 135,000 nationwide as of FY 2011
- Kohl's Corp. common stock is traded on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol KSS.
- Kohl's Corp. is an S&P Fortune 500 company.
- Annual sales:
- 2005: $13.4 billion
- 2006: $15.5 billion
- 2007: $16.5 billion
- 2008: $16.4 billion
- 2009: $17.1 billion
- 2010: $18.3 billion
- 2011: $18.8 billion
- Investor Relations