Please use these public relations materials to promote the current Kohl's Cares® merchandise program in your community. Remember, the more merchandise sold in the stores aligned with your hospital, the larger your donation!
If you need Adobe Reader, you can download it for free.
Public Relations Materials
Below are the public relations materials you will need to complete your Donation Announcement Event (DAE):
- 2014 Public Relations Donation Announcement Event Toolkit (MSWORD)
- History of the Partnership
- Media Goal
- Event Planning & Approval Process
- Examples of Successful Donation Announcement Events
- Examples of Successful Media Materials (Press Release & Media Pitch)
- 2014 Event Planning Task List (MSWORD)
- 2014 Kohl's Cares Hospital Program Overview & Talking Points (MSWORD)
- 2014 Donation Announcement Event Form Sample (PDF)
- 2014 Donation Announcement Event Media Pitch Sample(MSWORD)
- 2014 Donation Announcement Event Form Re-cap (PDF)