Kohl's Department Stores strongly believes in supporting the communities it serves. As a family-oriented company, we dedicate our charitable efforts to improving health and educational opportunities for children nationwide. As part of Kohl’s Cares® Hospital Program, Kohl’s partners with hospitals to help children lead healthier lives.
Kohl’s has donated more than $257 million nationwide to support a host of community outreach initiatives that impact the lives of children and families, including:
- Injury Prevention Programs aimed at preventing accidental childhood injuries, the number 1 killer of children under the age of 14
- Healthy Eating and Obesity Education Programs that encourage and educate youth and families to eat healthier and find fun, simple ways to be more active every day
- Immunization Programs that provide immunizations to "underserved" children
- Mobile Health Units Traveling medical facilities that provide healthcare to "underserved" children
- Diabetes and Asthma Education Programs that educate children and their families about diabetes and asthma, including helping them understand how to manage their condition once diagnosed
Each store has a designated hospital partner. See our list of existing partnerships by store.